donderdag 3 december 2009

I've recently got more info about the Tunify API, which can be accessed through the use of SOAP requests. There are about 40 methods available, such as 'loginUser', 'getMusicCollection', 'saveCalendarItem', etc. So far, I've got most of them figured out.

I also got some practice with iPhone development in XCode. I only managed to do the very basics so far, such as entering text and responding to buttons. Next week I'll try to get a lot more practice. I'm also on the look for a good SOAP library for the iPhone, as apparently there is no native support for it.

Finally, I'm now in the process of creating the (possibly final) versions of the application user interface and views. The idea is to perform a usability test somewhere during the course of next week with about 5 to 10 people, after which the design can be refined where necessary.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten